Friday, January 23, 2015

Watertight Shockproof Running Jogging Outdoor Professional sports Armband Case Cover iPhone 5

Full screen protector allows absolute touch screen functionalityMade of neoprene stuff, keeps your phone safe if you end up exerciseProvide excellent protection during put on, such as running, biking, jogging, swimming, working out etc . Adjustable Velcro Armband gives you the versatility of making your cellphone in a variety of waysBuilt in a small pockets, you can put in the earphone cord, silver coins or keys etc . Color: Green I can only ship to the Assist!! At this time, I am only able to transport to the lower 48 states. That's just Puerto Rico, Guam, American Samoa, Virgin Islands, Alaska or Hawaii islands. I can only ship to regular addresses. Sorry no PO Folders, Military Addresses or local pick-ups. Although it is unlikely, an item can be unavailable, rest assured I will provide full prompt refund. Take a look at my second items!!

I like iPhone running. I have many years experience about iPhone running.More information about iPhone running accessories. It is a helpful resource for your referSport Armband iPhone 5 Running Case

No comments:

Post a Comment