Saturday, January 23, 2016

Li Na after time the best record Zhang shuai into the Australian Open women

Zhang shuai's magic continues! The inspirational player at the Australian open after the break through the shackles of career had a roll.

On January 23, in the Australian Open women's singles third round Zhang shuai 6-1/6-3 win over United States veteran Andriy Shevchenko, game opponents scored only 4 innings.

As the surprise of this year's Australian Open, Zhang shuai all the way into the top 16, and with the United States rising star Keith competing for eight places.

Zhang shuai hands to celebrate the victory.

In this game, Zhang shuai was opening the first break by his opponent, but the more confident she was soon firing soon run 6 innings with 28 minutes to win the first set. Statistics showed that almost rivals Zhang shuai 14 winners 4 times.

Andriy Shevchenko has adjusted its tactics the second set, but Zhang shuai in the third to move and attack well realized the break, even though opponents tried to counterattack, but Zhang shuai completely in control of the match, with 6:3 over the whole game.

Broke into the top 16 at the same time, rates ranked Zhang shuai will also come to 95th place, and top 16 Li Na retired, the Chinese women's players at the Australian Open with the best record.

Zhang shuai said after the game, and now want to show you one of the best looking. "I regard this game as the last game to be played, to do their best, I think I did a good job. Today is the best of Zhang shuai. "

Broke into the top 16 from the surprise, Zhang shuai's attack is also impressive, she says she played in anger, "as if pressure for so many years, did not win anger to vent in this way, don't ever get a chance to vent, and have some of that, I feel that tennis should play. " Interview Cheng Qingsong why I think Taiwan Golden

Keith said the next opponent, she said that both of us several times, are very familiar with each other, "I have no pressure, has played 6 games here, I enjoy every moment here and now. If I just want to win, it must be sleeping well. "

Zhang shuai of relaxed and even half-jokingly said he started the Championship dreams, because she sees the women's singles title every day through the locker room, "I hope one day I could lift the trophy, I just want to put in all the effort. "

After winning 6 games, Zhang shuai has not dared not imagine champion in her eyes are not without opportunities, important confidence step by step accumulated.

"Before today, I can't believe I can win here, after today, I believe I can do it. Because I've been winning 6 games, they are both very good players, and I hope to one day win a Grand Slam title. "

Zhang shuai acknowledged Australian open themselves to be very lucky, has won the support of many people, also said he was touched by her predecessor Zheng's good luck.

"This year I use Zheng's lucky locker room wardrobe, she has a lot of good luck here, so this year I inherited her good fortune. "

No comments:

Post a Comment