Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Diane von Furstenberg silk ruffle top

These shoes, a recent find at, all over again, Kohl's have me totally effect fuchsia fever. As much as I love an exciting tights, I'm totally happy that may it's warm enough to enjoy a handful of sun, warm weather, and all the sport exercise that we miss during Chicago winter months. My current favorite outdoor activity, the marriage gifts can squeeze it in? Lying outside, reading a book, and fixing in our hammock. Fuchsia fever, surely, and spring fever!

Juicy Couture iPhone 5 Case Pink

Top: Diane Von Furstenberg via Saver's ($5, retails for $250)

Blazer: Rachel Zoe via consignment ($20, goes for $250)

Skirt: Soprano over Nordstrom Rack ($16 marked down taken from $60)

Shoes: Juicy Couture sale to achieve Kohl's ($10, retail for $65)

1) I balanced these seriously feminine high heels with a "boyfriend" hurt blazer, which added a nice balance due to the look. Spring and august are probably the easiest seasons to go taken from "coffee to cocktails. " That i add a blazer to my sleeveless best for work, and then ditch your blazer for any after-work activities (generally shopping, ha! ). My simplest go-to outfit in spring in addition to summer is sandals, sleeveless peak, skirt, and blazer. Seriously, there exists basically no thought involved and helps my home get out the door on time to get to performance!

2) Black blazers are definitely an exciting standard go-to blazer, though a short time ago, I've really tried to branch released and consider blazers in other color selection! I tend to find the majority of my blazers on Rue La La in addition to via thrift stores. For whatever reason, blazers are really easy to thrift- Goodwills in addition to Salvation Armys have a LOT of blazers. Even if you find a full suit, you possibly can either keep or re-donate your skirt, if you don't want a full match. I often thrift suits in addition to wear the jacket and clothing as separate pieces.

Anyone else have a first choice outfit in spring and august? Happy Monday, all! I hope all of you had a good weekend!

Share the process and deals: PinterestFacebookEmailRedditTwitterLike this: Places Loading...

More information about Juicy Couture iPhone 5 case. It is a helpful resource for your refer

No comments:

Post a Comment